Players may enter by mail or via the internet:
- Only one entry (2 non-winning MA Lottery 2011 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS™ Tickets)per envelope.
- Each envelope must contain appropriate postage and must be no larger than 4 ½ by 9 ½ inches. Envelopes larger in height and width will be disqualified.
- Legibly print your name, address, telephone number and email address on the back of the tickets.
- Mail to: 2011 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS™ TOUCHDOWN FANTASY SECOND CHANCE DRAWING, P.O. Box 222, South Walpole, MA 02071
- Follow links on www.masslottery.com or www.patriotsmasslottery.com for entry instructions.
- Entries submitted via the internet must be submitted from a computer located in Massachusetts.
- Winning internet entrants must provide the tickets from the selected entry to claim their prize. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Failure to provide the tickets may result in disqualification.
- Second Chance Drawing entries void where prohibited by law outside of Massachusetts.
- Tickets submitted by mail are not eligible to be submitted via the internet and tickets submitted via the internet are not eligible to be submitted by mail. Tickets entered both by mail and via the internet will be disqualified.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one of five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish.
- Entries are valid for one drawing only.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- Both mail in and internet entries must be received no later than sixty (60) days of the announced end of game. Entries received sixty (60) days after the announced end of game will not be eligible for any Second Chance Drawing prizes.
- Only entries received at the Mass Lottery 2011 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS™ Second Chance Drawing address and via websites listed above are eligible.
- All Second Chance Drawing prize winners will be notified by the Lottery and must complete a claim form.
- Tickets to all games and events will be randomly assigned by the Patriots™, and all assignments are final and non-transferable.
- Second Chance Drawing prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing Prizes one person may win.
- Federal, state and local taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners’ names and hometowns may be posted on the Lottery’s website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- For questions about the Touchdown Fantasy Second Chance Drawing, contact email@example.com.
- Second Chance Drawing Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Second Chance Drawing is subject to the rules and regulations of the Mass Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
NOTICE TO INTERNET ENTRANTS:
Winning Internet entrants must provide the original tickets from a selected entry to claim their prize (photocopies of the tickets will not be accepted). Failure to produce the tickets may result in disqualification.
Please retain your tickets! You will be required to produce the physical tickets in the event that you are selected as a winner. Do not mail your tickets prior to receiving the notification in the mail with instruction on how to claim your prize. The Lottery is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
Do you have a problem with gambling? Call the compulsive gambling hotline 1-800-426-1234
To locate your local Lottery Claim Center visit masslottery.com or call 781-848-7755 for info.