Players may enter by mail or via the internet:
- Only one entry (2 non-winning MA Lottery New England Patriots™ Tickets) per envelope.
- Each envelope must contain appropriate postage and must be no larger than a 4 ½ by 9 ½ inches. Envelopes larger in height and width will be disqualified.
- Legibly print your name, address, telephone number and email address on the back of both tickets.
- Mail to: New England Patriots™ Second Chance Drawing, P.O. Box 9110, Foxboro, MA 02035-9110.
- Massachusetts residents can follow links on www.masslottery.com or go to www.patriotsmasslottery.com and follow entry instructions.
- NOTICE TO INTERNET ENTRANTS: Winning Internet entrants must provide the original tickets from a selected entry to claim their prize (photocopies of tickets will not be accepted). Failure to provide the tickets results in disqualification. In some games, Internet entrants are entered into both a second chance drawing, and later a bonus drawing. Also, on occasion, second chance drawing winners are disqualified, and the Lottery selects alternate winners. Whether selected in a second chance drawing, bonus drawing or as an alternate, Internet entrants must produce the original tickets entered into the drawing. Accordingly, the Lottery strongly advises all Internet entrants to hold onto their tickets until the game is closed.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one of five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- Tickets submitted by mail are not eligible to be submitted via the internet and tickets submitted via the internet are not eligible to be submitted by mail. Tickets entered both by mail and via the internet will be disqualified.
- In each drawing, the Lottery will select one (1) winner of Patriots™ Season Tickets For Life, twenty (20) Autographed Football Plus Chalk Talk Experience winners and seven hundred (700) Patriots™ Gear winners.
- Season Tickets for Life winners must purchase season tickets in their first year of eligibility. They shall then be given the same opportunity as any other season ticket holder to renew those season tickets in subsequent years. Winners will not be given the opportunity to renew those season tickets if they do not renew in any succeeding season. This shall not be deemed to alter the status of tickets to Patriots™ home football games as revocable licenses and these tickets may be revoked by the Patriots™ at any time for any reason. The opportunity to purchase season tickets is not transferable or assignable.
- The Autographed Footballs, as well as tickets to all games and events, will be randomly assigned by the Patriots™, and all assignments are final and non-transferable.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- Any mail-in or internet entry received sixty (60) days after the announced end of game, will not be eligible for any Second Chance Drawing prizes.
- Only entries received at the New England Patriots™ Second Chance Drawing address and via websites listed above are eligible.
- Winners of the Patriots™ Season Tickets For Life and Autographed Football Plus Chalk Talk Experience will be notified by the Lottery and must complete a claim form.
- Patriots™ Gear will be mailed to the winners’ residence within sixty (60) business days of receipt of the winner’s information form. Failure to respond within thirty (30) days will cause delays in processing.
- There is no limit on the number of Gear Packages one person may win per drawing.
- Patriots Gear and Autographed Footballs are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute different Patriots Gear of equal or better quality.
- Federal, state and local taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winner’s names and hometowns may be posted on the Lottery’s website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- Second Chance Drawing entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees (and immediate families and members of the same household), advertising and promotion agencies of MSLC, NPS LLC, or New England Patriots LP are not eligible to participate in or win the 2009 New England Patriots Second Chance Drawing.
- The Second Chance Drawing is subject to the rules and regulations of the Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
NOTICE TO INTERNET ENTRANTS:
Winning Internet entrants must provide the original tickets from a selected entry to claim their prize (photocopies of the tickets will not be accepted). Failure to produce the tickets may result in disqualification.
Please retain your tickets! You will be required to produce the physical tickets in the event that you are selected as a winner. Do not mail your tickets prior to receiving the notification in the mail with instruction on how to claim your prize. The Lottery is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.